Compare InfoObjects vs Strategism BETASee how working at InfoObjects vs. Strategism compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at InfoObjects vs. Strategism. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- InfoObjects scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Strategism scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at InfoObjects.
- "Notice period" was the most mentioned Con at InfoObjects.
I have been working at InfoObjects full-time for more than a year
supportive, with fair compensation and AWESOME Benefits
Payroll is biweekly, which for me confuses a bit when I am planning monthly payments like Rent/Utils. I would prefer a simpler 2x/month payroll.
Advice to Management
It would be great if they would reduce the 401k waiting period.
I have been working at Strategism full-time
We never use bad words , abusive words , and are always respectful of each member in the team. We follow Agile principles of focus , openness, courage , commitment , and respect. We never... talk behind people , we never ridicule anyone, we never engage in mockery, we never say any negative words to anyone. We only use positive happy and professional words in verbal and written language. We are direct with people, no pun, no sarcasm is acceptable at strategism. There is no bossism at strategism . Also Strategism does not discrimate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, caste, sexual preferences.
Great place to work no cons at all !!!