Compare Infosys vs Lionbridge BETASee how working at Infosys vs. Lionbridge compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Infosys vs. Lionbridge. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Infosys scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Lionbridge scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Infosys.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Lionbridge.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Infosys.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Lionbridge.
I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than a year
Open space work area Many ways to evolve and build your career Diverse projects
Sometimes frequency of re-assignment on new project makes some more focus on learning new stuff than coding
I have been working at Lionbridge part-time for less than a year
This is a flexible remote job with decent pay. They have an extensive database which is helpful for workers.
Support requires patience, but is improving. Work is not always plentiful.
Advice to Management
Lionbridge has really been growing and improving. I love that you've focused on providing workers with an informative database. I look forward to being with you as you go on into the future.