Compare Intel Corporation vs Akamai BETASee how working at Intel Corporation vs. Akamai compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intel Corporation vs. Akamai. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Akamai scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Intel Corporation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Akamai.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Akamai.
I have been working at Intel Corporation
I spent summer 2021 here. I learned a lot about the different areas of businesses that Intel has, and I loved exploring how they develop their platforms.
Wish I was in person, but they care about the health and safety of their employees!
I have been working at Akamai full-time for more than a year
Only expected to work 40 hours a week, promotion requirements outlined, company holidays, you can actually use unlimited paid time off. Flexible work from home.
Possible to be overloaded with customer accounts. The recent restructuring of the company was due to everyone working from home, which seemed necessary given the pandemic.
Advice to Management
Scale-up Security Services, hire more Security Consultants to divide the workload.