Compare Intel Corporation vs Fisher Investments BETASee how working at Intel Corporation vs. Fisher Investments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intel Corporation vs. Fisher Investments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intel Corporation scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Fisher Investments scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Intel Corporation had 635 more reviews than Fisher Investments that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
- "50 hour work" was the most mentioned Con at Fisher Investments.
I have been working at Fisher Investments full-time for more than 10 years
The pay is very good and the hours you need to work for the pay are fair. The benefits are better than most places and there are places where the exceptional can rise to the top.
Too many people hired directly from college with unrealistic expectations of what to expect at work. Many young employees don't know how good they have it here. If FI hired more people over 25 there... would be better morale knowing that the company is MUCH better than most with culture/work-life/pay/benefits.
Advice to Management
Hire people who know a good thing when they see it.