Compare Intel Corporation vs Infinera BETASee how working at Intel Corporation vs. Infinera compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intel Corporation vs. Infinera. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intel Corporation scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Intel Corporation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Infinera.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Infinera.
I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time for less than a year
• I Intern Benefits: • Intern Networking events • Intern group workouts • Intern Acumen series • Intern showcases • Lunch with Intel’s CEO Great competitive compensation even for interns.... Flexible hours, paid vacation time off, the company culture is very inclusive and excels in this area. Managers are very team-oriented and are super supportive of whatever the team needs while still being able to meet company goals. Lots of opportunities to network and meet amazing like-minded individuals while on the job as well!
There are not any cons that I can think of off the top of my head. Honestly working for Intel has increased my standards for a work environment and I won't be settling for any less here on out.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! Management is doing a great job and recognizing individuals where credit is due.
I have been working at Infinera full-time for less than a year
Great technology. Will get to work with some of the coolest tech in the planet for telecom network. Essential business of telecom. Covid did not affect this company.
Slow. It may be part of the systemic process. Processes can be improved