Compare Intel Corporation vs Seagate Technology BETASee how working at Intel Corporation vs. Seagate Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intel Corporation vs. Seagate Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intel Corporation scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Intel Corporation.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Seagate Technology.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Intel Corporation.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Seagate Technology.
I worked at Intel Corporation for less than a year
- Everyone was really nice and encouraging. My manager, team, buddy, and others I interacted with all made time to help and mentor me, and I felt like my opinion mattered and was respected. - Open... culture. I was able to have 1:1s with Staff and Principal Engineers to discuss their experience, career path, etc. really easy. - I was given the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other teams which gave me greater insight into how different teams function and helped boost my resume.
- There was A LOT of politics that went on between managers. Not unique to Intel, but it was definitely a distraction. - Performance metrics were unclear, and it was never explained what performance... was required to warrant a return offer. - General lack of communication between teams led to me wasting a lot of time on a project that was no longer needed.