Compare Intellinet vs Ingenious Med BETASee how working at Intellinet vs. Ingenious Med compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intellinet vs. Ingenious Med. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intellinet scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Intellinet had 7 more reviews than Ingenious Med that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Intellinet and Ingenious Med both have 10 total submitted reviews for "Work environment".
- Ingenious Med had 3 more reviews than Intellinet that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than 8 years
* Strong purpose-driven culture * Amazing set of talented people (from mgmt to sales to consulting team) * Deep sense of commitment to quality delivery * Innovation and expanded set of... capabilities from parent company overseas * Teamwork, communications, and direction for growth
* Some questions around identity and direction after the acquisition in 2018 (seems to be getting resolved) * Travel to client sites (while very cool projects) could be a lot for a season of time
Advice to Management
* Keep focused on creating and maintaining an amazing culture - that attracts the best people. * Keep focused on delighting customers above all else. * Thanks for your continued focus on... making Intellinet a great place to work and grow for me and our team.
I have been working at Ingenious Med full-time for more than 5 years
Focus on growth, frequent and transparent communication, creating opportunities Many of the recent reviews were written after current leadership was on board for a very short time. It's kind of... hard to turn a ship on a dime when you are also taking on water. It sounds like some people had their cheese moved. The company has stayed very focused during the shutdown even though it has been very hard on our clients, current and prospective. That focus has started to pay off with momentum building in product development and new opportunities coming to fruition in current and new clients. The company is well positioned if/when there is a return to normalcy.
Processes often can't keep pace
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing, get rid of what isn't working quickly