Compare Intellinet vs Mailchimp BETASee how working at Intellinet vs. Mailchimp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intellinet vs. Mailchimp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intellinet scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Intellinet had 6 more reviews than Mailchimp that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Consulting firm" was the most mentioned Con at Intellinet.
- "Listen hard change" was the most mentioned Con at Mailchimp.
I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than 8 years
* Strong purpose-driven culture * Amazing set of talented people (from mgmt to sales to consulting team) * Deep sense of commitment to quality delivery * Innovation and expanded set of... capabilities from parent company overseas * Teamwork, communications, and direction for growth
* Some questions around identity and direction after the acquisition in 2018 (seems to be getting resolved) * Travel to client sites (while very cool projects) could be a lot for a season of time
Advice to Management
* Keep focused on creating and maintaining an amazing culture - that attracts the best people. * Keep focused on delighting customers above all else. * Thanks for your continued focus on... making Intellinet a great place to work and grow for me and our team.
I worked at Mailchimp full-time for more than 5 years
I believe that Ben and Dan genuinely care about their employees and do what they can to ensure that their people are taken care of. The 401k match and yearly profit sharing are out of this world.
Over the years, the fun start-up culture began to shift into more of a corporate mindset as more and more external hires with corporate backgrounds joined the company. Not the same "cool" place it... once was.