Compare International Paper vs Kimberly-Clark BETASee how working at International Paper vs. Kimberly-Clark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at International Paper vs. Kimberly-Clark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kimberly-Clark scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at International Paper.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Kimberly-Clark.
- International Paper had 9 more reviews than Kimberly-Clark that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at International Paper full-time for more than 5 years
Pay, Advancement, Opportunity and Make your own schedule
Work-Life Balance, sometimes difficult to get internal plants on board for sales.
I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 5 years
I already wrote a shining review of K-C, like five minutes ago... not sure why they are asking again. But I love this job.
None really... you keep busy and you constantly learn.. that's a bonus to me, but some people are not that type. That would be my only thing I'd recommend considering.
Advice to Management
None, so far management has been a delight.