Compare International Paper vs PepsiCo BETASee how working at International Paper vs. PepsiCo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at International Paper vs. PepsiCo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- International Paper scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- PepsiCo scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- PepsiCo had 507 more reviews than International Paper that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- PepsiCo had 333 more reviews than International Paper that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- PepsiCo had 670 more reviews than International Paper that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at International Paper full-time for more than 5 years
Pay, Advancement, Opportunity and Make your own schedule
Work-Life Balance, sometimes difficult to get internal plants on board for sales.
I have been working at PepsiCo full-time
Working here is great, I love my team members and the work life balance isn't too extreme.
With so many people, it can be hard to stand out but with hard work and the right connects, I think anyone can excel here.