Compare International Paper vs Stanley Black & Decker BETASee how working at International Paper vs. Stanley Black & Decker compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at International Paper vs. Stanley Black & Decker. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- International Paper scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Stanley Black & Decker scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at International Paper.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Stanley Black & Decker.
- Stanley Black & Decker had 1 more reviews than International Paper that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at International Paper for less than a year
Very meaningful internship program. I was able to experience actual projects that are critical to the company instead of a small project thats unrelated the company created for the interns to work on.
Requires high critical thinking skills and working with minimal directions and supervision. Must be good at organizing and time management
I have been working at Stanley Black & Decker full-time for less than a year
-Ownership of product development lifecycle -Get to build and develop cool new cutting edge products -Surrounded by strong mentors in various fields -Hybrid work model (remote/in person) -High... quality engineering labs -Abundant opportunity to prove yourself to leadership -Opportunity for career advancement
At times navigating this size of company can be seen as challenging
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in the technical side of the business including new product development