Compare International Paper vs TPI Composites BETASee how working at International Paper vs. TPI Composites compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at International Paper vs. TPI Composites. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- International Paper scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- TPI Composites scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at International Paper.
- "Buenas prestaciones" was the most mentioned Pro at TPI Composites.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at International Paper.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at TPI Composites.
I have been working at International Paper for less than a year
Very meaningful internship program. I was able to experience actual projects that are critical to the company instead of a small project thats unrelated the company created for the interns to work on.
Requires high critical thinking skills and working with minimal directions and supervision. Must be good at organizing and time management