Compare Intuit vs Google BETASee how working at Intuit vs. Google compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intuit vs. Google. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intuit scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Google scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Intuit.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Intuit.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
I have been working at Google full-time for more than a year
Google offers discounts for their employees to attend events where they're likely to learn something new that would help them in their job. They also offer discounts to their employees for a... selection of museums.
Work-life balance – not always balanced. Ambitious, new or young talent may end up hanging out at the office outside of work hours, often working or learning. This can develop into peer pressure to... spend a lot of time at the office