Compare Ipsos vs Kantar BETASee how working at Ipsos vs. Kantar compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ipsos vs. Kantar. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ipsos scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kantar scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Kantar had 31 more reviews than Ipsos that mentioned "Market research" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ipsos.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar.
I have been working at Ipsos part-time for more than 5 years
Believe it or not I have been associated with secret shopping since 1976. I have mostly worked with excellent companies and at this point, Ipsos has always come through with answers to questions,... payments, and feedback. Recently I have done several shops for them that are in small towns where it is often hard to find shoppers. They have been considerate to my time frames and compensated me well for the distances I have gone.
No cons at this point.
Advice to Management
Additional photo spaces on the surveys to bring attention to matters that might not be on the survey.