Compare J. Crew vs Anthropologie BETASee how working at J. Crew vs. Anthropologie compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J. Crew vs. Anthropologie. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J. Crew scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Anthropologie scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Anthropologie had 171 more reviews than J. Crew that mentioned "Great discount" as a Pro.
- J. Crew had 25 more reviews than Anthropologie that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- Anthropologie had 77 more reviews than J. Crew that mentioned "Call shifts" as a Con.
I worked at Anthropologie part-time for less than a year
Retail work totally depends on your management, and thankfully my store was fine. I didn’t totally mesh with the store manager, but the company policies allow for understanding and generally good... relationships. The work environment was good, and everything is pretty standard for retail. I loved the employee discount and they are pretty lenient with scheduling.
The pay of course depends where you’re located but in the several locations I worked, $10 an hour is standard. One bummer is the struggle to get your preferred amount of hours in the holiday season... because they over-hire.
Advice to Management