Compare J Hilburn vs Stitch Fix BETASee how working at J Hilburn vs. Stitch Fix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J Hilburn vs. Stitch Fix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J Hilburn scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Stylists" was the most mentioned Pro at J Hilburn.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Stitch Fix.
- "Build a team" was the most mentioned Con at J Hilburn.
- "Stylists" was the most mentioned Con at Stitch Fix.
I have been working at J Hilburn part-time
The product is really good!! They provide great training and sales support. It’s a really good community - both the home office and field stylists.
More corporate leads would be great.
I worked at Stitch Fix part-time for more than a year
Work life balance, you create your own schedule with flexible hours, discount, decent pay for a completely remote position, manager really cares, lots of training so you are knowledgeable about your... job.
Nothing I can think of, I enjoyed my time at Stitch Fix.