Compare J.P. Morgan vs Accenture BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.