Compare J.P. Morgan vs BP BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. BP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. BP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BP scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 739 more reviews than BP that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at BP.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time
Open to change Cordial culture; people willing to share with new folks
Hierarchical Tight financially Super bureaucratic culture; hard to get anything done
Advice to Management
Delegate more financial decisions Change with the times Embrace remote work