Compare J.P. Morgan vs BP BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. BP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. BP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BP scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BP.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Oil prices" was the most mentioned Con at BP.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan part-time for more than a year
Good benefits (3 weeks vacation at start, sick time, personal time) Higher paying than other PT teller jobs Job is easy once you finish training
Still a customer service job (have to be overly friendly, getting yelled at, on your feet) Not always treated fairly by bankers Better for someone just out of high school or in college, not really... sustainable to live off a part time job post college Don't expect to start at 20hrs and get promoted to more. There are 25, 30, 35hr positions but they don't tend to change while you are working, you would have to find another.