Compare J.P. Morgan vs Citizens BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Citizens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Citizens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Citizens scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 789 more reviews than Citizens that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Citizens.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan part-time for more than 3 years
great benefits and paid vacations time
part time hours 20 hrs/week not many opportunities in Michigan
Advice to Management
management can be improved to increase employee motivation
I have been working at Citizens full-time for more than 5 years
Citizens is an innovative organization that supports colleagues throughout their individual career journeys and helps them thrive. The positive working environment makes you feel like you are amongst... family while the organization's vision and mission allows you to continuously develop and improve. If you are looking for a company that makes you feel valued and wants your voice to be heard, you should absolutely consider Citizens.
I cannot think of any cons.