Compare J.P. Morgan vs M&T Bank BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. M&T Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. M&T Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- M&T Bank scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at M&T Bank.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "M t" was the most mentioned Con at M&T Bank.
I have been working at M&T Bank full-time for more than 5 years
Everyone has the client and customer at the heart of all of their decisions. I feel like my voice is heard and my opinions matter. The work I do makes a notable impact. During the pandemic quick... action was taken to ensure safety of employees was a top of mind. Hybrid work environments are continued to be encouraged. M&T has also made Diversity a major focus this year.
As with most companies these days there are fewer people doing more work. Although a great vacation and time off policy is given as part of the benefits package, using it all would leave you very... behind in your goals as there are no back ups in place.
Advice to Management
Continue to review salaries to remain competitive with the marketplace.