Compare J.P. Morgan vs McKinsey & Company BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. McKinsey & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. McKinsey & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for less than a year
Supportive team Promotes learning & growth Great Work environment
No Cons at this time
Advice to Management
Keep encouraging upper level managers to work with all employees.
I worked at McKinsey & Company full-time
Strong feedback / culture community Ownership of the problem Day 1 Amazing learning experiences that test you in new ways and truly make you grow Incredible impact
Longer hours and high pressure - but you can't make meaningful change in the timespan McKinsey does without these