Compare J.P. Morgan vs Morgan Stanley BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Morgan Stanley compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Morgan Stanley. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- J.P. Morgan had 256 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time
- Lots of support for employee development - Great benefits package - Lots of relevant industry experience available
- Work life balance can be tough at times - Sometimes bureaucratic organizational structure
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work