Compare J.P. Morgan vs Principal Financial Group BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Principal Financial Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Principal Financial Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Principal Financial Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 1,071 more reviews than Principal Financial Group that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Des moines" was the most mentioned Con at Principal Financial Group.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time
Open to change Cordial culture; people willing to share with new folks
Hierarchical Tight financially Super bureaucratic culture; hard to get anything done
Advice to Management
Delegate more financial decisions Change with the times Embrace remote work
I have been working at Principal Financial Group for less than a year
It was a great experience.
No cons so far. I like it.