Compare J.P. Morgan vs UBS BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. UBS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. UBS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- UBS scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at UBS.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UBS.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time
Opportunities Internally and Externally with experience working with such a large corporation.
Competitive. You've got to take the highs with the lows when it comes to promotions, layoffs, org shifts and overall dynamic of a world facing business. Professionalism and resiliency is at the top... of my list when thinking of very basic attributes required to work for a company of this scale.
Advice to Management
Make sure annual reviews are based on title level and not expectation. For example,I've been performing at a VP level for several years. My managers and peers expect a certain level of quality that I... know is above my pay grade and title. But my reputation is stellar. So I deliver. Still I'll get a review based on these standards, which should be a pay grade higher than where I am.