Compare J.P. Morgan vs USAA BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. USAA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. USAA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- USAA scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 515 more reviews than USAA that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Military" was the most mentioned Con at USAA.
I worked at J.P. Morgan full-time
Professional Training System, a lot of internal training program and promotion opportunities, good vacation package, and health insurance.
The company is trying to cut more employees, especially from the front office. High-stress working environment. Not enough promotion positions available.