Compare J. Paul Getty Trust vs Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation BETASee how working at J. Paul Getty Trust vs. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J. Paul Getty Trust vs. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J. Paul Getty Trust scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation had 28 more reviews than J. Paul Getty Trust that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Museum" was the most mentioned Con at J. Paul Getty Trust.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
I worked at J. Paul Getty Trust for less than a year
The exhibition design department took me on as a contractor for about 6 months in one of my first post-college jobs. Obviously a huge stage to work on, and I felt I had responsibility over my... projects and was learning things from everyone on the team.
I lived quite far away and the commute was awful.
I have been working at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation full-time
Top-notch peers, culture, and sense of true passion.
Internal politics at times can get in the way of teams' ability to drive impact.