Compare J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs Crispin Porter BETASee how working at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs. Crispin Porter compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs. Crispin Porter. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Crispin Porter scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Crispin Porter.
- Crispin Porter had 17 more reviews than J. Walter Thompson Worldwide that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide full-time
Amazing work done with my team
The late hours and nights
I worked at Crispin Porter full-time for more than a year
CPB has changed drastically in recent years, but having been there from March 2020 until May 2022 I can personally attest to the positive and progressive evolution in recent months. I have unwavering... faith in the new, star-studded leadership group and the new suite of policies they've introduced to welcome the best talent in the industry, whether full-time, freelance or something in between. If you're looking to collaborate on work that re-shapes culture at large, and pushes clients to places they never been before, reach out to the new team and see if there's a need for your skillset & experience!
As with any agency that has gone through recent leadership changes, there is still process actively being established and learnings taking place regularly - but the beauty is that input is welcome... from any employee at any time, so speak your mind and changes will happen!
Advice to Management
Continue to lead with transparency, and prioritizing the health and success of your employees over fleeting demands of clients or even Stagwell leadership