Compare J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs Wunderman Thompson Employ BETASee how working at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs. Wunderman Thompson Employ compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs. Wunderman Thompson Employ. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wunderman Thompson Employ scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide had 37 more reviews than Wunderman Thompson Employ that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide had 41 more reviews than Wunderman Thompson Employ that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide had 26 more reviews than Wunderman Thompson Employ that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide
Creative, Professional, Dynamic, Friendly, Free
High pressure, Overtime work, Lack of guidance from seniors, Non-paid internship
I have been working at Wunderman Thompson Employ for less than a year
Great views. Centrally located in Los Angeles. Nice people and clear communication (including everyone in leadership). As far as advertising work goes, they keep reasonable hours and expectations... regarding timelines. And as a writer, I find a bit higher purpose when working on campaigns aimed at employment and recruitment efforts -- as opposed to selling another widget to another whoosit.
A little quiet and unsexy (but those could easily be pros, too).