Compare JET Program vs Kinder Kids International School BETASee how working at JET Program vs. Kinder Kids International School compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JET Program vs. Kinder Kids International School. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- JET Program scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Kinder Kids International School scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Japanese culture" was the most mentioned Pro at JET Program.
- "Kinder kids" was the most mentioned Pro at Kinder Kids International School.
- "Situation is different" was the most mentioned Con at JET Program.
- "Unpaid overtime" was the most mentioned Con at Kinder Kids International School.
I worked at Kinder Kids International School full-time for more than 5 years
This company values ideas and hard-work. You get out what you put in and senior management recognizes you for your efforts. There is always something new and exciting happening, which you get to... shape and be a part of. Annual compensation and bonuses are well above-average for the teaching market in Japan.
Because of the collaborative nature of many projects, individual accountability is sometimes lacking. Last minute information or changes can have a negative effect on employee morale.