Compare JOOR vs Peloton Interactive BETASee how working at JOOR vs. Peloton Interactive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JOOR vs. Peloton Interactive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- JOOR scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Peloton Interactive scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Wholesale" was the most mentioned Pro at JOOR.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Peloton Interactive.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at JOOR.
- "Showroom" was the most mentioned Con at Peloton Interactive.
I have been working at JOOR full-time for more than a year
Having worked in several start-ups over the previous years, when I interviewed at JOOR, I remember thinking that I was like a rescue animal looking for my "forever home." I think I've found it! JOOR... has been such a rewarding experience and the craziness of 2020 has made me incredibly grateful to work for such an equitable, logical, diverse, nimble, and collaborative company. Pros: 1. Talented and transparent senior leadership team who sincerely cares about their employees, 2. Opportunities to work with all teams and roles on exciting and important projects, allowing individuals to improve their skills and gain valuable experience, 3. Talented, diverse, and friendly coworkers located all over the globe, 4. Conflicts are healthy and lead to productive discussions and outcomes, 5. Employees share a high level of dedication to meeting both short- and long-term goals. I'm constantly impressed by their accomplishments, 6. I love my team! They keep me motivated and make work a lot of fun, even when the going gets tough.
There are a few lingering legacy workflows that slow down our productivity. However, in 2020, I've seen amazing progress that directly impacts my team's efficiency and quality of life. The team and I... are very excited about some improvements that are coming in the next few months that will further speed up our work and allow us to use more of our skills.
Advice to Management
1. Keep up the great work. 2020 has proven that we can overcome major challenges in our industry and pivot quickly to give our customers the functionality they need as circumstances change. 2.... There is a lot of talent at JOOR. Continue cultivating that talent and providing opportunities to use our vast skill sets to their fullest. 3. Continue emphasizing diversity and inclusion, and continue empowering employees to contribute to our evolution in new ways that challenge us to do our best work.