Compare JTI - Japan Tobacco International vs Peace Corps BETASee how working at JTI - Japan Tobacco International vs. Peace Corps compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JTI - Japan Tobacco International vs. Peace Corps. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- JTI - Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Peace Corps scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at JTI - Japan Tobacco International.
- "New language" was the most mentioned Pro at Peace Corps.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at JTI - Japan Tobacco International.
- "Isolation" was the most mentioned Con at Peace Corps.
I have been working at JTI - Japan Tobacco International full-time
Company car, generous salary/benefits, time off, growth opportunities, laid back culture
Sometimes spread too thin for geographical territories, hard to sell products against competitive brands
I have been working at Peace Corps full-time for more than 3 years
It is a great work environment, wonderful team makes and it federal agency has some great benefits.
Being field based, not as many offices in the U.S, so the team environment is a bit lacking
Advice to Management
Allowing more conferences throughout the year when recruiters can get together for meetings and events. Allowing more upward mobility for field based recruiters, and increase opportunities compared... to HQ staff