Compare Jack Henry & Associates vs Capital One BETASee how working at Jack Henry & Associates vs. Capital One compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Jack Henry & Associates vs. Capital One. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Jack Henry & Associates scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Capital One scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Capital One had 781 more reviews than Jack Henry & Associates that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Capital One had 1,243 more reviews than Jack Henry & Associates that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Capital One had 245 more reviews than Jack Henry & Associates that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than a year
Leadership is supportive, Incredible educational opportunities, Great support during pandemic, cutting edge technology, the company really does care about their employees.
reporting structure is convoluted and needs to be refined, the amount of work employees are expected to complete is unrealistic, calibration reviews are not fair - someone is always at the bottom, it... is not based on the quality of their work.
Advice to Management
Calibration reviews need to be replaced. Provide a reasonable workload to employees