Compare Jack Henry & Associates vs Chase BETASee how working at Jack Henry & Associates vs. Chase compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Jack Henry & Associates vs. Chase. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Jack Henry & Associates scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Chase had 737 more reviews than Jack Henry & Associates that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Chase had 224 more reviews than Jack Henry & Associates that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- Chase had 215 more reviews than Jack Henry & Associates that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Jack Henry & Associates full-time for more than 3 years
The people at Jack Henry are the secret ingredient to making it a fabulous place to work. Every person I worked with was kind and courteous to my needs as an employee and human being. Working along... side many talented developers helped me raise my skills without feeling the pain of learning. I highly recommend Jack Henry & Associates for anyone looking to work with a great group of people on a product that is heavily used.
I have nothing negative to say about Jack Henry & Associates.