Compare Jack Henry & Associates vs CoxHealth BETASee how working at Jack Henry & Associates vs. CoxHealth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Jack Henry & Associates vs. CoxHealth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Jack Henry & Associates scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- CoxHealth scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Jack Henry & Associates.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at CoxHealth.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Jack Henry & Associates.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at CoxHealth.
I have been working at CoxHealth part-time for more than a year
During the pandemic, Cox did not furlough or lay off workers. For those departments that had to shut down, they provided these workers with alternate temporary positions at the same pay rate as their... normal working rate.
Need to invest more into Mental Health services
Advice to Management