Compare Jack in the Box vs Ross Stores BETASee how working at Jack in the Box vs. Ross Stores compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Jack in the Box vs. Ross Stores. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ross Stores scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Jack in the Box.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Ross Stores.
- "Team leaders" was the most mentioned Con at Jack in the Box.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Ross Stores.
I have been working at Ross Stores part-time
Easy job with great opportunity to gain experience
As part time you barely receive hours. I don’t like the insurance it sucks
Advice to Management
I love to work for the company and I would like for them to offer associates that have been working for years a chance to get promoted to leader roles instead of new hires.