Compare Jacobs vs Arup BETASee how working at Jacobs vs. Arup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Jacobs vs. Arup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Jacobs scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Arup scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Jacobs.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Arup.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Jacobs.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Arup.
I have been working at Jacobs full-time for more than 10 years
Good support from executive management, good communication from the top down, incentivize longevity and hard work
Health insurance is expensive high deductible plan and 401k only matches 50%, up to 3%