Compare Jobvite vs SmartRecruiters BETASee how working at Jobvite vs. SmartRecruiters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Jobvite vs. SmartRecruiters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Jobvite scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- SmartRecruiters scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Jobvite.
- "Leadership team" was the most mentioned Pro at SmartRecruiters.
- "No 401k match" was the most mentioned Con at Jobvite.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at SmartRecruiters.
I have been working at Jobvite full-time for more than a year
From the top-down, the culture at Jobvite is one of empowerment, sincerity and a desire to continually improve to deliver innovative solutions to our customers. The senior leadership team... demonstrates a genuine care for the well-being of employees. We work hard and in an environment of continuous improvement so we are continuously getting better. The company is large enough to provide stability, but small enough and without bureaucracy so employees are empowered to get things done.
401k match would be great
I worked at SmartRecruiters full-time for more than a year
Amazing company culture and everyone is like family. Company plans fun happy hours and activities every month. They want to make sure you are happy working there. Catered meals, flexible work from... home hours and unlimited PTO is a major plus to help with work life balance. Management is very nice and easy to talk to if you have a problem. They have the mindset of "we succeed together and we fail together" so it is never one persons fault if something goes wrong or something goes exceedingly well.
There aren't very many negative things to say about SmartRecruiters.