Compare John Deere vs Altec Industries BETASee how working at John Deere vs. Altec Industries compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Deere vs. Altec Industries. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Deere scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Altec Industries scored higher in 4 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- John Deere had 94 more reviews than Altec Industries that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- John Deere had 57 more reviews than Altec Industries that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Altec Industries full-time for more than 5 years
The job was super easy yet challenging at times. Lots of opportunity for training. Overall the staff and fellow techs were family oriented and enjoyed the workdays working and helping each other.... Benefits were great!! Wish I was still with them.
There did seem to be favoritism in certain locations as far as promotions It wasn’t what you know but who you knew and hung out with. Despite the favoritism. A company as a whole was and is a great... company
Advice to Management
Favoritism hurts a facility especially a smaller facility. And I noticed how it divided the facility I was part of and caused lots of discord and issues