Compare John Muir Health vs Pacific Gas and Electric BETASee how working at John Muir Health vs. Pacific Gas and Electric compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Muir Health vs. Pacific Gas and Electric. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Muir Health scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pacific Gas and Electric scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Pacific Gas and Electric had 150 more reviews than John Muir Health that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Pacific Gas and Electric had 40 more reviews than John Muir Health that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at John Muir Health full-time
- quality patient care TJC accredited along with several DSC's - quality initiatives for RN's - Evidence-Based projects and research, pay for certifications, and advanced degrees -senior... leadership is interested in what the RN at the elbow think and how their areas should be run.
- some fear of layoffs if you've been there along time.
Advice to Management
Transparency to staff around all aspects of the business