Compare John Muir Health vs Stanford Health Care BETASee how working at John Muir Health vs. Stanford Health Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Muir Health vs. Stanford Health Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Muir Health scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Stanford Health Care scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Stanford Health Care had 11 more reviews than John Muir Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Stanford Health Care had 41 more reviews than John Muir Health that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Patient care" was the most mentioned Con at John Muir Health.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at Stanford Health Care.
I have been working at John Muir Health full-time
- quality patient care TJC accredited along with several DSC's - quality initiatives for RN's - Evidence-Based projects and research, pay for certifications, and advanced degrees -senior... leadership is interested in what the RN at the elbow think and how their areas should be run.
- some fear of layoffs if you've been there along time.
Advice to Management
Transparency to staff around all aspects of the business
I have been working at Stanford Health Care full-time for more than 5 years
Team Focused, Feels like my voice is heard, latest technology, competitive pay, above industry matching for the retirement plan and generous PTO(paid time off).
There are no cons or downsides to working at Stanford Healthcare. I thoroughly enjoy bringing my best self everyday to work to serve our patients and community!
Advice to Management
If I had to pick 1 thing, it would be continue to improve the communication process.