Compare John Muir Health vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at John Muir Health vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Muir Health vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Muir Health scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,573 more reviews than John Muir Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Wells Fargo had 2,130 more reviews than John Muir Health that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Wells Fargo had 637 more reviews than John Muir Health that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at John Muir Health full-time
- quality patient care TJC accredited along with several DSC's - quality initiatives for RN's - Evidence-Based projects and research, pay for certifications, and advanced degrees -senior... leadership is interested in what the RN at the elbow think and how their areas should be run.
- some fear of layoffs if you've been there along time.
Advice to Management
Transparency to staff around all aspects of the business
I worked at Wells Fargo full-time for more than a year
Honestly, every leader I have interacted with has appreciated candor and has had an open door policy (and truly meant it). I feel very valued as an employee.
I don’t have anything to say