Compare John Muir Health vs Workday BETASee how working at John Muir Health vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Muir Health vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Muir Health scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Workday scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at John Muir Health.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Patient care" was the most mentioned Con at John Muir Health.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I have been working at John Muir Health full-time
- quality patient care TJC accredited along with several DSC's - quality initiatives for RN's - Evidence-Based projects and research, pay for certifications, and advanced degrees -senior... leadership is interested in what the RN at the elbow think and how their areas should be run.
- some fear of layoffs if you've been there along time.
Advice to Management
Transparency to staff around all aspects of the business