Compare Johnson & Johnson vs GlaxoSmithKline BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. GlaxoSmithKline compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. GlaxoSmithKline. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at GlaxoSmithKline.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at GlaxoSmithKline.
I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 10 years
Great Company! Great Benefits! Paid time off is plenty due to Holidays
Management needs to recognize people on the lower totem poles with rewards and salary
I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time for more than 5 years
Very good Values and Culture
Slow Decision Making and lack of matured planning