Compare Johnson & Johnson vs Stryker BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Stryker compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Stryker. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Stryker scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Johnson & Johnson had 140 more reviews than Stryker that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Stryker.
I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, leadership is always pushing you to develop professionally and you get to work on meaningful projects; love the work life balance and the amazing opportunities I've received.
None - Johnson & Johnson is an amazing company that has the credo at its core. Consumers, patients, and HCP are at the core of everything we do and I'm thrilled to be a part of an organization... that has such a clear vision and ensures that's communicated down to its employees.