Compare Johnson & Johnson vs Thermo Fisher Scientific BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Thermo Fisher Scientific compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Thermo Fisher Scientific. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Johnson & Johnson had 76 more reviews than Thermo Fisher Scientific that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Johnson & Johnson for less than a year
Even in a remote environment, the company does a great job to integrate the culture
Not many cons, it is a large company though so it is up to you to network with people outside your business area
I have been working at Thermo Fisher Scientific full-time for more than 5 years
Colleagues are bright and humble. One Team mentality. You feel like you are contributing to the mission and vision. Feel appreciated and rewarded for your contributions. Lots of career opportunities.... Increased focus on diversity and inclusion.
Thermo Fisher is fast paced and results oriented - it can be a lot of work sometimes. You just need to know how to establish work/life balance for yourself.
Advice to Management
Would be great if we put more money as an organization into our diversity and inclusion efforts.