Compare Juniper Networks vs Palo Alto Networks BETASee how working at Juniper Networks vs. Palo Alto Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Juniper Networks vs. Palo Alto Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Juniper Networks scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Palo Alto Networks scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Juniper Networks.
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- Juniper Networks had 38 more reviews than Palo Alto Networks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Juniper Networks full-time for more than 5 years
Great leadership team with strong values and vision. Product portfolio is positioned for company to lead the industry.
IT tools and policies are antiquated which limits agility.