Compare KPMG vs Accenture BETASee how working at KPMG vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KPMG vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KPMG scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Accenture scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- KPMG had 350 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than 10 years
Many different opportunities regarding where you work and what group you work with. Flexible work schedule and good benefits.
Not many cons except it can be cliquey at times.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
1. Work life balance 2. Employee skill upgrades opportunities and chances to groom yourselves 3. Good appraisal and monitory benefits 4. Strong HR policies 5. Best place to work for female... employees 6. In recent times, Accenture is taking a lot of care about the mental health of employees. They have tied with up various NGOs
No cons as of yet.