Compare KPMG vs Accenture BETASee how working at KPMG vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KPMG vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KPMG scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Accenture scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- KPMG had 495 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years
Good people, strong culture, mostly competency and performance driven, Growth opportunities, opportunities to explore areas of interest
CRT, Quotas, long hours, up or out
Advice to Management
Focus on people and individuals over visual classifications