Compare Kaiser Permanente vs L.A. County Department of Human Resources BETASee how working at Kaiser Permanente vs. L.A. County Department of Human Resources compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kaiser Permanente vs. L.A. County Department of Human Resources. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- L.A. County Department of Human Resources scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kaiser Permanente.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kaiser Permanente.
I have been working at L.A. County Department of Human Resources
Job stability, good pay, unbeatable benefits. Every other Friday off. Bonuses, yearly raise, commuting allowance, lots of opportunities to move up (& not just within dept).
Everything moves a lot slower than in private sectors.
Advice to Management
Hire younger, educated potentials to help the future of this dept.