Compare Kaiser Permanente vs Niagara Bottling BETASee how working at Kaiser Permanente vs. Niagara Bottling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kaiser Permanente vs. Niagara Bottling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Niagara Bottling scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kaiser Permanente.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Niagara Bottling.
- Kaiser Permanente had 138 more reviews than Niagara Bottling that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 3 years
- Great benefits including generous PTO time, bonuses, medical/dental plans - Manager believes in their team therefore I gained a lot of skills
Lack of budget for training
I worked at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year
Plenty of hours and fair pay with good benefits. Coworkers were good people. Able to trade shifts easily if you can't work on a specific day.
Some days can be extremely exhausting depending on how many machines are running and if anyone is able to help you. 12 hour shifts/night shifts are not for everyone.