Compare Kaiser Permanente vs Summit Funding BETASee how working at Kaiser Permanente vs. Summit Funding compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kaiser Permanente vs. Summit Funding. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Summit Funding scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kaiser Permanente.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Summit Funding.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kaiser Permanente.
- "Loan officers" was the most mentioned Con at Summit Funding.
I have been working at Summit Funding full-time for more than a year
Very supportive of employees in their continued education and growth, great culture, Todd (President) cares immensely about all employees, always trying to improve in process and procedure
Sometimes a little too aggressive in growth and improvements, decisions regularly made in corporate that puts a lot of pressure on teams to adapt quickly while issues are worked through